Friday, December 3, 2021

Potholder #2 - Part 3 -

 
 
I decided to make 16 HST - 
 
For Potholder #2 - 
 
And to lay them out in rows - 
 
To make Pinwheels - 
 
 
Sew the HST into "twosies" - 


Sew the "twosies" into rows - 
 
  
And press alternate rows in different directions - 
 
I flipped my rows over - 
 
And pressed the top and third rows to the RIGHT - 
 
And the second and bottom rows to the LEFT - 
 


Sew the rows together - 
 
Nesting the seams - 
 
And press it - 

It should measure 6-1/2" square -
 
 

It will be bigger when I add borders to two sides - 
 
I'll show you that part - 
 
And the rest of it - 
 
After I show you how to cut QST and Flying Geese -
 
For now - I put mine up on the design wall -
 
Along with the other one - 
 
  
Tomorrow I'll show you how to use the LEFT-EZE Rule™

To cut QST - Quarter-Square Triangles - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I know you are making potholders - but that would be a pretty quilt.

Barbara said...

Nice! That ruler makes short work of these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...