Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 9/13/11

Two Question Tuesday – 9/13/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -

1.  Are you a control freak?
2.  What was the date (MM/DD/YY) of the first day of this new century?

==========

1.  Are you a control freak?
Yup.  I'm bossy, too.  ;))

2.  What was the date (MM/DD/YY) of the first day of this new century?
01/01/01

I asked this question on Saturday – 09/10/11.
It is one of my favorite questions.
I am always amazed that people get the answer wrong.
And that others think that it is a “trick” question or a "brain teaser".
To me – the answer is simple and obvious.

01/01/01
What else would it be?
And having to explain it is like having to explain why 2 + 2 = 4.
But BOB will try to explain.

Go check her out.

==========

OK - your turn.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

#1 - I'd say No to being a control freak but I have to admit I hate being in a situation where no one seems to be able to make a decision.
#2 - My daughter was born in the Philippines on 7\31 but here in the states it was 7/30. I always said I'd rather have her born on an American date.......

Crafty Maine Mom said...

My mother always told me that having an opinion is different than needing your opinion to be the truth for everyone around you. At the time I really didn't listen to her but now....
Being a Mom has made me significantly more bossy and controlling. My husband has also assigned me the permanent role of Bad cop(rule keeper)

Katie said...

#1 - I try not to be. In my home I am a bit more than I probably should be. Some days. I think my hubby brings it out in me an dnot in a good way... In public, much less. I tend to stand back and go with the flow until noone takes charge and then you might find me being a bit more bossy. Funny, though, that I have no aspirations to be any sort of manager, though too many people seem to think that's the next natural step in a career.

#2 - I remember all the hoopla about 1/1/00 being the "new century" and then it not being the new century...but really I was only worried that my bank had done a half-witted job of fixing the problem where everything would reset to 1900 and I'd lose record of having paid for half of my car or something...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...