Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two Question Tuesday - 9/20/11

Two Question Tuesday – 9/20/11

Here's the deal - I really liked Mama M.'s Five Question Friday - but that's just too many questions for me.  So I'm going to do my version - and without the linky thingy.

I'll ask two questions and then give you my answers.  If you want to play - you can give me your answers in the comment section.  If you have a blog and would rather answer them there - just leave a link to your blog instead. I don't know how to do the "Linky" thing like Mama M. yet - and to be honest - I would rather sew than find out - so I'll do it this way until I figure it out.
==========

Two questions for you this Tuesday -

1.  Do you believe in ghosts?
2.  If you remodeled your sewing room – would you want to mess it up sewing?

==========

1.  Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.  Saw one once.  Called him Casper.  He was friendly.  ;))
(Inside joke for the baby boomers out there.)

2.  If you remodeled your sewing room – would you want to mess it up sewing?
Hmmmm.  I don't know.  That’s a tough one.  I would want to sew – but sewing is so messy sometimes.  I would really want to see the new room all “nice and pretty” for a while – and not all messed up.  But then again – the whole reason it was remodeled in the first place would have been to have a wonderful new sewing room -  and it would get messy eventually, right?  And if it got messy - it would still be fun to clean it all up again - I could play with my FABRIC!!  So – I don’t know.  Hmmmm.


==========

OK - your turn.



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

5 comments:

Katie M. said...

#1 - I wouldn't say I believe in "ghosts" as portrayed in cartoons or movies.... but.....
#2 - If I was lucky enough to remodel my sewing room anyway I wanted it, I would have it well organized with enough storage to help me keep it from getting toooo messy. But yes, I'd want to get in there and start using it the minute it was completed!

Rose said...

Ghosts? I don't know, I am not going to discount the possibility, but I have never seen one.

I am a neatnik and tend to clean up my sewing room as I go along. I absolutely hate clutter.

Katie said...

#1 I'm not sure I do, but I'm not sure I don't, either. I kinda thought moving into a 100-year-old farmhouse we might have one, but nope. Of course, maybe we do have one and those bumps and noises AREN'T the cats?

#2 Yep. I might gaze at it in awe for a few hours, but the desire to get in there and do something would win pretty fast. A tidy sewing room is like an open chocolate bar - too much temptation!

Cindy Quilts said...

#1 I have never seen a ghost, I think, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
#2 I would love a remodeled sewing room! To me that means more room to better organize everything and more room to work! So sure, it would get messy, but hopefully would be easier to clean up.

CindyC said...

#1 - I know that we are taught at church that ghosts don't exist. But I do know that I and several relatives have had experiences that would lead you to believe that they must exist.
#2 - I don't know if I would remodel so much as re-organize my room. I have a longarm and we used the double car garage to make as the studio. I am set in where something have to stay, but I am wanting to rearrange so that I have my comfy chair, reading light, and can enjoy the winter in my room reading quilt books and stitching.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...