Thursday, January 9, 2014

A few more Ducks -


We have a few more Ducks to line up -

Before I can get back to my “experiment” - ;))

It seems to me that -

Our Medical Insurance Ducks are an unruly bunch -

And we seem to have more of them -

Than Tax Ducks this year - ;))

New year -

New medical insurance -

New Medicare Part D - RX Drug coverage -

New insurance cards -

New prescriptions -

New prior authorizations -

So we have to start over AGAIN -

Along with everyone else - ;))

While I’m waiting -

For the Ducks to line up -

I’m going to try to write the story -

To tell you about my little experiment -

And try to do a little more SEWING - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Go for the story and the sewing, and let the ducks find their own way.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Good advice, my friend - ;)) The ducks have to sort themselves out anyway - I can't help them - so I wrote the first part of the story today and scheduled it to "go live" in the morning. Tomorrow I want to finish writing the story - then I can get back to my "experiment" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...