Monday, January 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 1/13/14

DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===





I’m showing you the same photos -

That I showed you last week -

For a couple of reasons - ;))

First of all - I haven’t done any sewing lately -
So where I am this week -
Is EXACTLY where I was LAST week -

And -

Second of all - like I said yesterday -
I need to figure out what Google did with my Picasa Web Album -
Where my photos went -
What the hell "Google Drive" is -
And how Blogger wants me to upload a photo -
THE NEW WAY - UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! - ;(((((

I copied the HTML code for these photos -
From last week's post -
That's the ONLY reason that there are any photos on this post at all -

And -

My posts for tomorrow and Wednesday -
Were written last week -
BEFORE Google and Blogger decided to change things - AGAIN!! -
And because they were pre-scheduled -
They have photos attached -

But after that -

I don’t know -

I need to figure it out -

But I am getting SO tired -

Of having to RE-LEARN how to do this stuff -

That I may decide not to play with my blog anymore -

And just SEW instead - ;))

I'm curious -

Is anyone else out there -

Having trouble loading photos? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




4 comments:

Katie M. said...

I write most of my blog posts using Window Live Writer which is a program already on my laptop. It has 'saved' me from having to learn anything new :-) and so far I've had no problems.... Of course, with as much as I post on my blog, who knows :-)..

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - I'll have to check that out - ;))

Quilting Nonnie said...

I had the same thing happen to me about six months ago. I found my photos on Google +, and I didn't want some of them out there beyond my blog. Others I thought were irrelevant, so out they went. Then I saw my blog with big grey circles and a dash through them where pictures used to be. I'm in the middle of the huge project of going back and putting pictures back in. I keep almost all of my photos for the blog in a separate file on my computer. Even then there have been photos I cannot find, which is very frustrating. Good heartfelt luck to you.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks - I got caught when I first ran out of storage - SURPRISE - SURPRISE!! - I thought that I was "copying/pasting" photos from my computer to my blog and had NO IDEA that Google was storing ALL of my blog photos in a "Picasa Web Album" for all to see. I went back and re-sized ALL of them down so that they use minimum storage and am careful now as to what photos are posted. I usually upload my blog photos to my "Picasa Web Album" first - but Friday night when I clicked on the "insert image" to add a photo to my Sunday post - my "Picasa Web Album" wasn't even a choice - the box had something about "Google Drive" - whatever that is - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...