Wednesday, October 25, 2017

For a change of pace -


After tiding up a bit -

I pulled out some fabric for another set of potholders - still with a rooster theme - but with different fabrics - on a smaller scale - than my previous attempt - HERE. The top fabrics will be used in the strip sets for the front/top - the bottom fabric will be used on the backs - since it probably wouldn't look too cool cut up into little pieces - ask me how I know - LOL - ;))


I had already printed out my instructions from - HERE - since there was no reason to "re-think" what I did and how I did it - ;))

The strip sets have been sewn - and are just waiting to be pressed - sewn into "tubes" - and then subcut -


Maybe tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

LOL... I am guessing that using the larger prints would make "chicken salad"

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

The roosters will make great potholders. I love the colors of the fabrics. They somehow feel appropriate for this fall-ish time of year. Happy sewing! Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...