Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A little more cutting -


So - while I was in a "cutting" mood -

I got a head start on the next one that I have planned -

Dug out some 10" squares -

Which are more like 9" squares now after pre-washing - LOL -
And - YES - I do pre-wash my 10" squares - but not jelly rolls or charm packs -


Ran them through my strip cutter die -


Then cut the rest of what I needed from some yardage -

We'll see if it looks as good "in real life" as it does in my head -

There are a couple more "projects" that I need to sort out -

Then I can get going on making more Crumb blocks - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

interesting - I have never prewashed a pre-cut of any kind. But then I only pre-wash yardage it is it "iffy."

Frog Quilter said...

Waiting to see what you make....

Frog Quilter said...

I received a very beautiful box of goodies today. Is it Christmas? Thanks!!!! I love the bright colors!

Julie Fukuda said...

Yesterday I cut up lots of background fabric ... enough to finish off 35 crumb blocks and 24 setting blocks. I do have a little over 20 inches left. I haven't figured out the math yet but when I get these blocks together, I will decide if I want to use the left-over piece for the triangles or make the piece a bit larger. It is nice to have a few options on the table (or sofa, as the case may be).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...