Thursday, March 1, 2018

Six more Cheddar Crumb Squares -


Are up on the design wall - ;))


Grandson #1 will recognize Batman -


The bottom right brown fabric is a scrap from a Hawaiian shirt that my husband made back in the late '70s to prove to the kids that Daddy could sew -


And then there are some cupcakes - ;))


The sashing for the alternate blocks will take me some time - and I have a few chores scheduled for this weekend so I'll post some more progress photos - if/when I have made enough progress to warrant a post - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Interesting to see a close-up of the scraps. Rather amazing how well they are pulled together by the cheddar.

Gene Black said...

I am liking this a lot more than I thought I would. Now I am wondering if perhaps any solid could be used to do something like this.

Kathaleeny said...

Love cheddar and this is a terrific block. She who shall not be named used a Tangerine Prairie cloth from that popular fabric store in Georgia. Mary Jo's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...