Saturday, March 31, 2018

Eleven more alternate blocks -


For the Deep Red Crumb Squares are done -



There are four more that go on the top row - but it's too high for me to reach - and you get the idea. The larger size will be 5 Crumb Blocks across the top and 6 down - so I have a few more Crumb Blocks yet to make - ;))

This past week I handed off two of my UFOs to Frog Quilter as a donation to her Quilty Hugs passion -

Go take a look at the FABULOUS quilting she did on Jelly Beans - HERE -

It's been a UFO of mine for years - it was all boxed up but never quite made it to the longarmer. I posted about the top HERE - and the back HERE -

I am sooooooooooo glad that she is going to finish it and find it a good home - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Love the red crumb blocks. Fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...