Saturday, March 10, 2018

Got it all together -


Cheddar Crumb Squares is finally a top - ;))


Some close-ups -

Batman, of course -


Another set of four -


And an alternate block - ;))


These are so FUN -

Anything goes - ;))

I have LOTS more Crumbs to play with -

And some are almost blocks -

They just need a couple more "rounds" to get them up to size - ;))



I have the Deep Red sashings and alternate blocks "cut and kitted" -

So it will be fun to see how that one works up - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Yummy! Love,it!!!

Gene Black said...

Terrific. I will be glad when my show is over so I can get back to sewing and creating again. Did you post sizes for the crumb blocks and sashings?

Julie Fukuda said...

Yeah, I was wondering the size too. I am really impressed with all those corners meeting so neatly. Super job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...