Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Deep Red Crumb Squares -


Is the next chapter in my Crumb Squares adventure -

But I'm running out of Crumb Blocks -

So - before I forget how many of what I need to cut from the Deep Red -

I thought I would "cut and kit" it up -


The Cheddar Crumb Squares are still on the design wall and have to be sewn together - but the Deep Red version is my "carrot" when I finish that up -

And before you ask - YES - I wrote it down - and I blogged about it - so it would be easy enough to figure out - but since I'm on a roll with these - I figured that I might as well get the "solid" pieces cut and set aside. Then when I get "enough" crumb blocks made - whenever - I'll be prepared - ;))

And I'm like a Boy Scout -

I like being "prepared" - ;))

I may even dig out some other "colors" and kit those up, too -

This layout should work with ANY solid or tone-on-tone that reads as a solid -

At least it works in my head -

So it will be interesting to see if it works in "real life", too -

I think that Purple - Turquoise - Hot Pink - and ANY shade of Green -

Might be fun to try - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ooh.. The red one will be so pretty and vibrant. I would love to see it in turquoise or aqua.

misstrixella said...

Looks like a blue/true red. Very pretty!

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, I am a Boy Scout and the part of the promise I like it to do my best. There is nothing that says I have to be the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...