Saturday, September 10, 2022

Pressed -

 
 
The miles of binding - 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Wild Things
 
 
And added it to the quilt top and other goodies on the cookie sheet - 
 
I still need to make the backing -  

So that's on my "to do" list -

 
 And here's a photo of Buja in a box - just because -

 
I still haven't bound my I Used To Be Placemats -
 
And we're due for some much needed rain tomorrow - 
 
So I'm going to try to get more sewing done -

While I watch the rain - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

It is nice that you are getting all the prep work done. I think it makes getting a finish much easier.

Buja is just adorable. My cat would get in a box readily, but just try to get him in the carrier! LOL.

Katie said...

Boxes are well known to be cat traps. Every time I bring home a box for whatever reason, all the boys need to investigate. The binding is a good start, but I'm pretty sure I dislike piecing backs more. But it's all part of the deal, right? No quilting for me today - I have the canner full of tomatoes from the garden and then who knows...my mother-in-law planted a ginormous garden, so we might be canning her tomatoes next! I'll just watch you and eventually get some quilty stuff done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...