Friday, September 29, 2023

A slow start -

 
 
After I sewed the first twosie - 
 
On my Sundance Bargello
 
I realized that I had messed up the order of the strips somehow - 
 
So - I un-sewed the twosie -
 
And re-sewed the strips back into tubes - to start over - 
 
When I rearranged them again - in the correct order - 
 
I un-sewed them at the proper spot - 
 
And stair-stepped them - again - 
 
Then I sewed a couple of twosies - on the left side -

 
So - through all of that - 
 
I only have two twosies to show for yesterday's efforts - 
 
But - at least I caught it before I had gone too far - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Some of those fabrics are so close in color that it's going to be harder to see the bargello effect, but I think that will make it better! I'm glad you caught the error early, too.

Gene Black said...

I agree with Katie that the bargello effect may be muted, but I think the design will still look lovely.

Jeanna said...

Good catch! I know I'm going to love this one...those fabrics have me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...