Thursday, September 28, 2023

Starting in the middle - again -

 
 
I pulled the center strip/tube - 
 
For my Sundance Bargello
 
And the four strips/tubes to the left - 
 
And the four strips/tubes to the right - 
 
Turned the strips/tubes inside out - 
 
Then stair-stepped them according to the pattern - 
 
 

And - again - 

Starting in the center seemed to be the most logical spot - 
 
The fabrics were in a pleasing order straight out of the package - 

So I tried to not over-think it - again -

And put the DARK BLUE ones at the top - 

With the ORANGE ones below them - 
 
The same way I sewed the strata -
 
That should make it easy to follow the ORANGE patches -
 
As they shift up and down the pattern - 
 
Now I need to "unsew" each tube at the top - 
 
To make the long strips -  

And start sewing them together - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think this quilt will be interesting. I am not sure the dark blue will show the pattern as well though. I am sure we will see in time.

Jeanna said...

Yay! This was my favorite in the beginning and I'm excited to see how it comes together. I hope the dark blue proves Gene wrong LOL. (nothing against him, just I loved tihs pack of fabrics!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...