Monday, September 18, 2023

An experiment -

 
 
My Northern Woods Bargello
 
Will be an experiment - 
 
Since I'm not sure how this will turn out - 
 
With only two repeats of the fabrics - 
 
But when I'm done - 
 
I'll know if I need to adjust anything - 
 
Before I tackle the other one - 
 
So - out of curiosity - and for a mini-preview - 
 
I put the center strip up on the design wall - 
 
Along with the sewn foursies on each side - 
 
I haven't pressed anythng yet - 
 
So they don't stick to the wall very well -
 
And look sort of twisted in the photo - 
 

I can't really tell yet - 
 
I may or may not have positioned the ORANGE one in a "good" place -
 
And it may or may not cut the pattern in half -

But it's too late now -
 
We'll just have to wait to see how it turns out - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Relax! it will all be fine in the end.

Jeanna said...

I agree with Gene :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...