Monday, September 11, 2023

Some cutting -

 
 
And I got the strips cut for both of the strata -
 
For my Northern Woods Bargello -
 
Then I draped them over the back rail of the longarm - 
 

 
I tried to fold my Sundance Bargello strata to cut them -
 
But I couldn't get either one of them to lay flat - 
 
I don't know why they are so skewed -
 
But I don't want to cut them until I figure it out - 

I either sewed some strips crooked or pressed it wrong - 
 
So I'll have to play with them a little to see what's going on - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Is the skewed strata already sewn into a tube? If so that last seam would be my chief suspect.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I would hate to have that skewed issue. Hope you can figure it out.

Jeanna said...

I hope you find there is an easy fix for the skewed section.

Katie said...

Oh poop. That is the worst. I hope it's easy to figure out and quick to fix.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...