Monday, March 2, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 3/2/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -



I know that It’s been a while -

And if it wasn’t Design Wall Monday -

I probably would/should have titled this post -

Ketchup - Catsup - Catch Up - ;))

I have been sewing a bit -
But not blogging much at all -
Instead I have spent a LOT of time trying to get our tax stuff together -
It seems like this year we have everything in triplicate -
Like that movie Yours, Mine, and Ours -

But now that stuff is on its way to the accountant -
And I am playing Ketchup -
(Haha - just checking to see if you’re paying attention - ;))

I finished the January Sudoku Quilt top -


Here’s a close-up of one of the blocks -


If you want to read more about my Sudoku Quilts -
Check out the page/tab at the top of my blog -
I have made quite a few -
And have posted a tutorial if you're interested -
The dang things are like potato chips, I swear - ;))

And I finished the Heart for my Memory Quilt -


If you haven’t read about my Hearts and my Memory Quilt -
You can find out more about it - HERE -

And I played a little with my scrap triangles -
And made a Pinwheel and a Broken Dishes block -


Then I made another Pinwheel going the “other” way -
Just for fun - ;))


I have more to share -

But I don’t want this post to be a mile long -

So I’ll save the rest for another day - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -






4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow! You've been busy ketchup-ing. I love your little 9-patches. What size are they?

Cindy Quilts said...

Glad to see your post, I was beginning to worry about you! You have been busy!
I a bunch of triangles, too. I keep thinking I need to do something with them, but I always seem too busy working on other stuff. Oh, well, maybe someday!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - the 9-patches are 3-1/2" now - and will finish at 3" - give or take - haha. Some are more "perfect" than others - but I give it my best shot and call them good - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks - I didn't mean to make you worry - I just didn't seem to have time to work on our taxes AND sew AND blog - so the blogging part took a back seat to the other stuff. The triangles are something that I'm playing with - off and on. I don't have a plan for them yet - I'm just sewing a light and dark together to get a HST - cut that to a "standard" size - and then put the same size together in a baggie for "later". I took a break one day and make some "blocks" - just for fun - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...