Friday, March 6, 2015

Ketchup - Catsup - Catch Up - Part 2 -


Playing Ketchup -

One post at a time - ;))

===

And I thought that this one -

Was scheduled to go "live" on Wednesday -

But I must have hit "Revert to draft" -

At some point in the editing process -

Because it never got posted - ;((

Oh, well -

There was no DEADLINE -

So here it is - ;))

===

The January Sudoku Quilt came together very nicely - ;))



If you take away the borders -
And the sashing and the cornerstones -
It's really just a 9-patch of 9-patches -



Nine different fabrics -
Each in a different spot in the block -
Just like Sudoku - ;))


To see how I cut and sew the sashing/cornerstones and borders -
Check out the page/tab at the top of my blog -
Sudoku Quilts -
I have photos of the progress of other ones that I have made -
And a tutorial posted for easy reference - ;))

Good thing, too -
Because it has been so long since I made the last one -
I had to check it myself -
To see how I made the other ones - ;))

There's one for February -


There's one for March -


And April and May are there as well -

Go take a look -

While I try to write up my next post -

And get a little more sewing done - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -






4 comments:

Katie M. said...

I haven't read any blogs for awhile... Sorry I missed this. I love the blue.

Linda said...

Cute fabrics you've chosen for Jan. Of course I love the snowman.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - glad you like it - I "kitted" this one up some time ago - and thought that the blue with the snow and snowmen would be a fitting combo for January - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - it did turn out cute, didn't it? - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...