Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day - 2015 -


A couple of years ago -

I got the top together -

On my St. Patrick’s Day Sudoku Quilt -

In time to post it on St. Patrick's Day - ;))

I got the blocks together and sashed -


And the borders ON!! -

TA DAH!! -


Here’s a close-up of the border fabric -
I tend to go with darker borders for some reason - ;))


Here’s another close-up -
Just because - ;))


You can read more about my Sudoku Quilts -
If you check out the page/tab -
At the top of my blog - ;))

This poor thing is STILL not quilted -

But it IS in the pile -

All ready for a Free-Motion Quilting marathon - ;))

Have a HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda said...

I do love your Sudoku quilts and these green fabrics especially. And I agree. Dark borders are the way to go. Happy Green Day!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - Happy Green Day to you, too!! - ;))

Katie M. said...

I tend to gravitate more toward dark borders, too.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I think that maybe we subconsciously see the quilt center as the "picture" - the inner border as the "matte" - and the outer border as the "frame" - especially when we're working on a wallhanging "masterpiece" - haha - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...