Monday, March 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 3/23/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


On my wall today -

Same as last week - ;))

TWOSIES!! -




One of my commenters suggested that I "keep on going" - ;))

I hadn't planned on adding any more -

But I could - ;))

I have another charm pack of the same fabrics -

So I could make another batch with the same background fabric -

OR - make another batch with a darker background fabric -
And add them around the perimeter -
Which might make it look like a "built-in border" -

OR - make another batch with some of the matching yardage -
As the background fabric -
And make a couple of "built-in borders" -

OR - I could do a bunch of other things - ;))

So while I think about it -

And they marinate on the wall -

I decided to play with some crumbs -





As you can see -

I didn't get very far -

But the day ain't over yet - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you finally decide to do with your "TWOSIES". They're so stinkin' cute!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - right now I have SO many possibilities floating around in my head that I have NO idea which one to choose - so don't hold your breath - it may take me a while to decide - ;))

Katie M. said...

I'm sure whatever you do will be awesome!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - I'm not sure that I can deliver "awesome" - but I will certainly try - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...