Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ketchup - Part 4


Playing Ketchup -

One post at a time - ;))

===

Now that I have figured out my Picasa problem -

I can tell you about playing with my Triangles - ;))

Most of these came from trades I made with some of my bloggy buddies - ;))


They were all different sizes -


So I sorted them -


By size -

And color -


Sewed a light one to a dark one -
To make HSTs -
And trimmed them to some useful sizes -



Some were "in-between" sizes -
But I didn't want to trim them too small -
So I had some at 1-1/4" just because - ;))


I put them all in separate baggies for later -


And labeled them with the size they ARE - ;))


I don't care what the FINISH size is -

I want to know what size SQUARE it will match -
When I get to that point - ;))


And then I sewed some more - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Linda said...

Criminy girl! That's a LOT of triangles! ;o)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yup! - and a LOT of fun to play with! - Oh, the possibilities! - HST - star points - FPP parts - string block corners - and the list goes on - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...