Monday, April 8, 2019

Another three -


Of the "cut and kitted" blocks in the Autumn colors - ;))


THANKS to all of you who checked on me when I didn't post for a couple of days -

I'm feeling MUCH better -

But I got sidetracked with my dang paperwork again -

I've been sorting through stuff now that my brain is working again -

But not sewing much -

Then I realized this morning that I should sew something to post -

So I finished three more Autumn blocks - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am happy to know that you are feeling better and just got sidetracked with paperwork. I was a bit concerned about you.

Sherry said...

Good to hear that you are doing better.

Paperwork is a pain....and I am continuing to try to find a better way to deal with all that comes through our house.

Glad to see you sewing and posting again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...