Monday, April 1, 2019

No sewing -


And no experimenting on Sunday -

I was not in the mood -

And I think I'm getting a cold -

So that probably had something to do with it - LOL - ;))

I did try - though -

I had an idea and wanted/needed some fabric with 8 repeats -

And the BLUE that I have been playing with only has 6 repeats left -

So I thought this might work -

But it only has 6 repeats, too -


So then I found this one -

And I think it has enough -

But my brain wasn't working well - LOL -

And I didn't want to cut into it - just in case -

So I set it aside - for later -


And dug out one of the "cut and kitted" sets of blocks in Autumn colors -

For the times when I wanted to sew -

But didn't want to have to think about it -


Got it "un-sewn" -


Then basically gave up trying to get anything else done - LOL - ;))

I'll work on getting rid of my cold -

And try again tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I hope you feel better soon. Having a cold is harder and harder to cope with as I age.

Sherry said...

I hope you feel better soon!

My hubby is either battling allergies or getting a cold (which is a rarity for him). . .but if it is a cold I hope he keeps it to himself since I tend to get bronchitis/flu/pneumonia pretty easily.

Your fabrics are beautiful. . . and I can completely understand the waiting till your head is clear.

I hope you have a lot of chicken soup and tea available.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

What pretty fabrics! Inspiring, and I hope the cold doesn't develop. Take care!

Katie said...

Oh no, not another quilty friend succumbing to the nasty bugs out there! The owner of my local quilt shop is STILL out fighting flu, pneumonia and an underlying bacterial infection and she is not alone...seems a few other guild members have had the crud lately, too. I'm hoping to avoid it, but definitely sending warm, healthy, immune-boosting vibes your way regardless. Chill out on the couch and work hard on getting better. That fabric will be there when you're ready for it. Along with all its friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...