Saturday, April 13, 2019

One set of three -


Blocks in Autumn colors -

Was sewn together -

After being 'un-sewn" yesterday - ;))


Then I switched gears -

And ran this bunch through the strip cutter -

For the "cut" part -

Now I can sort and "kit" them in sets of three for the next top -


I put the baggies in a plastic bin next to the sewing machine -

Then when I want/need to sew a little something -

I can grab a bag -

Sort them out -

"Un-sew" them in stair-step fashion -

And make three at a time -

It's a pretty FUN way to make a 50" x 60" top -

With little to no fuss - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Sherry said...

You are like the energizer bunny! LOL

Keep up the great work.

Gene Black said...

Yaay for sewing something. I may get started on constructing my LHQS top today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...