Thursday, November 18, 2021

And another -

 
 
Side-step to this puzzle - 
 
Adult Kimonos - 
1000 pieces - 
 
 
This one has letters on the back - 
 
And I had sorted them out a while back - 
 
So I started with the top left section - 

 
And had some broken pieces that I left until last - 


 
When I put them in - 
 
You can hardly tell that they were broken - 
 
So it didn't seem to affect the puzzle at all - 

 
And 1000 pieces should be no trouble at all - 
 
Compared to the other one - 
 
That got put back in the box - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

It Looks like you will be finished with this one in a couple of days.

Jeanna said...

Another pretty puzzle. So...BOB still not in the mood for sewing? LOL

Linda Swanekamp said...

I would have a headache doing those puzzles! I need to try and do some sewing today when new little miss is napping.

Sue said...

That's lovely. You'll have it done in no time lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...