Monday, November 22, 2021

Scraps -

Were dug out for my O Happy Christmas -  

To see if I could find anything useful - 

To use for corner triangles - 

Or a hanging sleeve - 
"After the fact" - LOL - 
I found some strips that go "length-wise" - 
So they are of no help - 

But then I found a horizontal strip - 
That I thought I could use to make some corner triangles - 
But then I realized that - 
Even though the strip wasn't "deep" enough to use for a hanging sleeve - 
It was as wide as the quilt - 
So maybe it "could" be made into a sleeve - 
If I "backed" it with some other fabric - 
To give it the "depth" that it needed - 
THEN I saw - 
How PERFECT the "match" was - 
On the print on the strip - 
And the top section of the quilt - 

So - maybe I could make a sleeve - 

And maybe have it blend right in to the back of the quilt - 

If I was careful - 

And I can be VERY careful - 

When I want to be - LOL - ;))

Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


Gene Black said...

If that doesn't work, remember the sleeve won't be seen when it is plain cheap muslin will work.

Sue said...

It's going to look wonderful when it's hung.

Jeanna said...

It's amazing how well the piece lined up with the backing...what a streak of luck :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...