Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Stuff -

 
 
And even more stuff - LOL - ;))
 
I bagged up some of the odds and ends -
 
And bits and pieces - 
 
Of some finished quilt tops - 
 
Then labeled each of them with an index card - 
 
And put them in alphabetical order by name -  

In some gatorade boxes - 

AKA my sorters - LOL -
 
 
But I still have a bunch more to bag up -
 
I have stuff all over this place - 
 
And the baggies should help me finish - 
 
The backs/bindings/labels/scrap cards/hearts - 
 
But then I also need to label the actual quilt tops - 

 
Because I have a closet FULL of quilt tops - 
 
And I know their names -
 
But my daughter doesn't - 

And if I want her to help me get these done - 

She will need to know - 
 
Which one I'm taking about -
 
When I decide - 
 
To play with one - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I would imagine it is nice to have someone to help. Of course I would need to teach them all to do it MY way. LOL.

I need to do a lot of sorting but I have seen that every time I start, I get lost and start working on a different project.

Jeanna said...

Looks like you have some nice organization going on there. Sometimes that is as much fun as making the mess...sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...