Friday, May 17, 2013

A bit more testing - Corner


Then I tested the “corner join” -
A mini-version of the top left corner -
Left = Side border
Right = Top border


Stitched them together -
And assumed a mismatch -
To see how to fix it - ;))


I forgot to add some black bias “vines” to each piece -
So I added those and tested two different stitches -
At the same time - ;))


I tested covering the join with the “side” vine -
A possible maybe -


I tested covering the join with the “corner” vine -
A more probable maybe - ;))


So - enough testing already -

Time to actually DO IT - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Linda J said...

Looks to me like you have covered every possible scenario. Hooray for the vine to cover the joins a bit.

FYI: I got my top done thanks to your timely advice and that Tims (or Wolfrom) tip appeared to work great. THX again for the suggestion!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Linda - let's hope so - ;)) And you're VERY welcome for the tip - I'm glad it worked - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...