Friday, May 24, 2013

Vines - 50-50


So after I “unsewed” the fabric -

And the Supreme Slider(TM) - ;))


I got all four border panels sewn -

And trimmed - ;))

Then I realized that the pre-packaged bias tape -

That I wanted to use -


Is 50% POLYESTER and 50% COTTON -

CRAP!!

It's not the same content -

And may not lay flat -

If and when it's ever washed -

Unless I do a decorative stitch -

All over the dang thing - ;))

I may re-test the 100% cotton narrow iron-on fusible -

But it's so skinny -

It may not cover the raw edges at the seam line -

So I may be looking at making yards -

And yards -

And yards -

Of bias -

Oh, goody - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Katie M. said...

well, bummer.....

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

My thoughts exactly - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...