Saturday, August 24, 2019

And then there were two -


Today I put this block together - ;))

Some Squares-on-point -


With HST in the corners -


And QST around the sides -



To go with the RED one that I made the other day -


I'll tell you more about that one next week -

But for now - I have two of them -


And then I set them aside because the mail lady delivered a -

Big Box of Magical Things -
From a friend - THANK YOU!! - you know who you are - ;))

Vicki Welsh has a blog - HERE - and has a Drawer of Magical Things -

And I LOVE that name - so I stole borrowed it for this box - LOL -


Because - as you can see -

It has a Big Bunch of Magical Things in it - LOL -


And I'm going to have a LOT of FUN sorting through it -

PLAYTIME - YAY!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Barbara said...

My first thought about your blocks is how perfect the colors are for the holidays. Love them!

Gene Black said...

Those look great.
I am glad no one sent me that box! LOL. I have plenty of "magical things" in my own boxes.

Julie Fukuda said...

Those two blocks look very happy together. Now that I am still dealing with an overkill of fabric from my friend ... some I doubt I will ever find a use for ... I am just as glad that I don't have anything magical to deal with. What I really need is a magic wand to wave and say "Sort yourself, and don't com back until you are finished!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...