Saturday, August 3, 2019

Clutter -


It might be "neat" -

But it's still "clutter" - ;))

The end of my cutting table -

With batting and backing fabric piled on top of the bookcase next to it -


The backside of the cutting table -

With a pile of plastic bins (my crumbs) and FMQ stuff - threads - bobbins -


To keep the FMQ surface relatively clear -

So I don't knock stuff off when I'm moving the quilt -


And the strips for confetti - on cookie sheets in a pile on the desk -


And a TV tray table with a plastic bin of larger pieces for confetti -

Some yardage for background confetti - and more paper plates -


And that's not counting the rest of the "tree" fabric -

Cutting mat - rotary cutter - rulers - book -

And the pile of paper plates with the confetti -

That is sitting on the kitchen island -


ALL of this clutter needs to be hidden put away before my company comes -

I don't want them thinking that I'm a "hoarder" - LOL -

I'm just "creative" -

And I like my "toys" -

I can pull it all back out after they leave - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Barbara said...

This isn’t clutter, I call it organization. If I don’t have some kind of order for my supplies and materials, my project is doomed before I even start!

Gene Black said...

Your clutter is so neat! I would need a month or two to "clean" before I could have company like that.

Katie said...

Well, if that's "clutter" I'm pretty sure my sewing room would qualify as "trash can" based on the amount of stuff just hanging around! But we all have our own system (and I really do try to keep mine under control!) and so we do what works for us...and get teased by those who have a different system...

Rebecca said...

Well if yours is clutter..mine looks more like a crime scene. Just be sure you remember where you put it all so you can find it when the company leaves...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...