Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Another three -


Karma Churn Dash blocks -

With more pretty prints - ;))

Block #8 -



Block #9 -



Block #10 -



These blocks are FUN -

As I try different combinations of the various fabrics -

Some work better than others -

But they are all still pretty -

Especially since I got all mixed up -

Lost count -

And had to go back and re-number them -

That's what I get for showing you blocks -

BEFORE I sew them together - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

These are so fun! I want to make a churn dash quilt now :)

Gene Black said...

I love the rich dark center on block #8. It really pops.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the fabrics in your churn dash blocks!

I have a bag of bigger churn dash blocks that are ready to be sewn into a top. I should do that...

Jeanna said...

Such pretty fabrics. Thank you for sending me the link to MSQC tutorial. I'm hoping to give these a try after I finish a couple of other WiPs.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the fabrics in this group of blocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...