Monday, June 22, 2020

More playing -


With choosing the "centers" -

For ALL of my Karma Churn Dash blocks -

Made for a wonderfully LAZY day -

Then I sewed some together - ;))

I thought this was the one I showed you yesterday -

But it's not -

It's the BLUE version of the outer print -

I chose a BROWN-on-BROWN charm square for the "center" -

To "calm it down" a little -

And to give the eye a "place to rest" -

Block #4 -



This next one is a BLUE version of the RED/WHITE used in the "test block" -

I chose a BLUE-on-BLUE charm square for the center -

Block #3-B -



But don't worry -

Not ALL of the "centers" will be boring - LOL - ;))

Block #5 -





Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Sue said...

A day without fabric is a day wasted. 😉

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks like you are having fun! Your blocks look great.

Frog Quilter said...

It’s always great to play with fabric.

Gene Black said...

These are fun for the centers. The blocks are looking great.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those fabrics look great in churn dash blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...