Monday, January 10, 2022

Another Blue/Yellow one -

 
 
Has the YELLOW backing made - 
 
With a couple of GREEN spacer strips to make it wider -
 
To go with the YELLOW/GREEN binding already made -  
 
 
The backing fabric is pretty - 
 
But I don't like the GREEN splotches - 
 
So I don't think I would use it on the front of a quilt - 
 
It seems to be more suitable for a backing to me -  
 

 
So now it's all layered - 
 
And "pin moored" - 
 
Ready for some "ditch quilting" - 

 
I'll show you the front later -
 
Because I forgot to take a photo - 
 
And am too lazy to unfold it - 
 
And fold it back up again - '
 
 
 
But it's a bunch of these combined in one top -
 
They used to be placemats - LOL - ;))
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hmm... I differ with you on the yellow fabric. I like those green splotches. Ha ha......different strokes for different folks. I do like the addition of the green stripes in the backing. It plays up the green in the yellow fabric.

Sue said...

Ex-placemats....brilliant! There's no point in using the fabric on the front of the fabric if you don't like it. I've put many not to my taste fabrics on the backs of quilts and keep the ones I like for the fronts.

Rhonda said...

Hi there. I see you are binding and quilting lots of projects. Two thumbs up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...