Saturday, January 1, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2022 -

 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))
 
Same drill -

But a whole New Year -

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

I enjoy the process and don't DO deadlines anymore -
So I sew at a leisurely pace - 

I really don't even care if I EVER finish something - 
I LOVE my UFOs/Projects/Squirrels -
They give me a variety of different things to play with depending on my mood -
And I sort of miss them when they are finished and done - LOL -

Maybe try to improve my Free-Motion Quilting skills -
Which need a LOT more practice - practice - practice -
And since I have a bunch of practice pieces piled up -
Maybe try to QUILT some of my quilt tops -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path -

Maybe make another Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -
LHQSQ for short -
Like this one - but in different colors -


Or maybe make another smaller version -
Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt - Version 2.0 -
LHQSQ 2.0 for short -

Like this one - but in different colors - 


 
Or maybe just post some blocks with instructions - 
On how to make them using my
And you can choose your own setting - ;))
 
So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

NEW YEAR -

NEW PROJECTS -

What's not to like?? - ;))



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Happy New Year! and welcome back. We missed you.

Barbara said...

Love your post, Kitty! I could have written it except I would have said “…maintain my SLOWER poke status”. Lol! No pressure sounds great!

Cindy Quilts said...

Happy New Year! Glad you are back to posting.

Sue said...

Happy New Year! Glad you're back.

Jeanna said...

Happy New Year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...