Monday, January 24, 2022

Antique Squirrel - 3 ways -

 
 
Just for fun - 
 
I played with some versions of my Antique Squirrel - 
 
In EQ - 
 
And colored a layout three different ways - 
 
Version A - 
 
The "Center Square" in "neutrals" - 
 
Version B - 
 
The "Corners" in "neutrals" - 

 
Version C - 
 
A combination of Version A and B - 
 
Alternating both blocks - 

 
I like all three versions - 
 
And am leaning toward Version C - 
 
Which one is YOUR favorite? - 
 
And why? - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Version A. I like thevway the neutrals pop.

Barbara said...

First one for me. Not sure why except I see more uniformity as opposed to the other two. No matter what you do, I’m sure scrappy randomness abounds though. The first one allows me to discern a block the most. Pick the one YOU like most!

Gene Black said...

I like C simply because it is less "controlled" But knowing that in reality, B would be less controlled if you used more fabrics for the squares, I might like it better.
The A quilt loses the scrappy quality of the original.

Jeanna said...

I like A because the neutrals are more uniform and I feel like I couldn't mess up in selecting scraps for the other parts. Am I making sense? It's Monday...and I've not even finished my first cup of coffee LOL.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Version A as it is more calming to me. I need someplace to anchor my eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...