Saturday, January 22, 2022

Antique Squirrel - Unit A - continued -

 
 
Today I was able to sew - 

A few more of these guys - 
 
I chose center squares and HST at random - 
 
Laid them out - 
 
And realized that I needed a fifth one - LOL -

 
I used the one that I had already made - 
 
As the center unit - 
 
And made four more -
 
For the CORNERS of the BLOCK - 
 
 
One corner of the Unit A on the BOTTOM LEFT - 
 
And on the BOTTOM RIGHT -
 
Looks a bit light on the WHITE board - 
 
Those corners are WHITE with little PINK polka dots - 
 
From a project that I made years ago -  
 
Some scraps seem to live on f.o.r.e.v.e.r. - LOL - 
 
 
Tomorrow I'll show you how I  make Unit B - 
 
Those units will fill in the "middles" of the block - 
 
And are even easier to make than this one -  ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go- gotta sew - 



3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Haha... yes some scraps do seem to live forever. I found some pieces from my second quilt in the scrap bin recently.

Sue said...

Haha! Those scraps just keep on giving. I have some Luke that, too.

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, you got my curiosity up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...