Thursday, March 22, 2012

Do Over -

Boy - that sure didn't work!!

My little game got WAY too complicated -

For everyone - including me - ;))

So -

DO OVER!!

Here's the picture -


Here's the game -

Guess how many buttons are in the photo -

Here's the rules -

The person coming the closest to the actual number -

WITHOUT GOING OVER - standard disclaimer - WINS!!

Here's the prize -

One Keepsake Quilting Scrapbag - my choice -

12 - regular - quarter yard cuts - 9" x WOF - three yards -

Here's the deadline -

Leave your guess ON THIS POST - by Friday night - 11:59PM - PST -

===

No points - no buttons - no lists - no asking - no nothing -

Just guess the number of buttons in the damn photo - ;))

===

The guesses so far are -

Katie Z. - 140
Katie M. - 82
Karen M. - 100
Linda - 92
Dayquilt - 86
Quilting Chris - 96
Debbie - 67

And NO - you guys don't have to leave your guess on this post again -
I already know how many you guessed -
But I DO want all of the NEW guesses to show up ON THIS POST -
It just makes them easier for me to find - ;))

===
EDITED TO ADD -
Obviously I will need some way to contact the winner - so make sure that you or your blog have/has an email contact listed. If I can’t contact you - you can’t win - simple as that.
===



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

12 comments:

Linda said...

LOL Now that's funny!! You crack me up!!!

Linda in Calif. said...

Okay. Here's my guess - 65.

Karen M said...

This is a hoot. My guess is still 100. I have no imagination.

Jen said...

Oh My gosh you sound just like me!

My guess is 88!

Thanks!
Jen

sherryberrybim said...

My guess is 84.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

sherryberrybim - You are a "no-reply" commenter - please email me your address - privately - I need some way to contact you or you can't win. ;))

TDJ said...

I am going with a nice round number of 90.

Judee said...

I guess 93.

Crafty Maine Mom said...

I think my guess would be 82. I used my "right" brain to come up with this answer. :)

Sue said...

I love your Molly Dooker way of thinking about things.

Sue said...

My guess is 83 and The Missus says can she please have the buttons! She is rather partial to them. ;)

Kinetic said...

Hiya Kitty! I reckon there are 85.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...