Monday, January 4, 2016

Design Wall Monday - 1/4/16


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===



On my wall today -

Another block from the Choc-O-Cherry Turnover Treat -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Monica Solorio-Snow -
HERE - ;))


And "between the seams" -

So to speak -

I managed to work on some of the 4-patches -

From the Layer Cake - Double Chocolat - 3 Sisters - Moda
That I cut up for the Basic Math Quilt -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Debbie Grifka -
HERE - ;))


I also got another Choc-O-Cherry block laid out -

Ready to sew -

But I'm not ready to show you that yet - ;))

===

And just a quick note -

I'm trying something new on my blog - ;))

Instead of writing up a post at night -

And scheduling it to go "live" at 4:00AM the next morning -

I'm going to just write the post as usual -

And let it go "live" right away - ;))

That way I can keep you "posted" on what I did -

Without always referring to "yesterday" - ;))

The one exception will be Design Wall Monday - ;))

I saved some photos for today's post -

So that it could go "live" at 4:00AM as usual -

So you guys who live on the East Coast can read it before noon -

But I posted yesterday's progress last night -

If you want to go back to read that - ;))

I may switch back to the old way -

But I'm going to try this for a while - ;))

Let me know what you think -

All comments are welcome - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...