Sunday, January 10, 2016

Some HST -


I took the Choc-O-Cherry Turnover Treat blocks off the wall -
Until I decide what I want to do with them -
Choc-O-Cherry Turnover Treat -
Moda Bake Shop - Original Recipe - by Monica Solorio-Snow -
HERE - ;))

And found a HST Challenge on Liz Katsuro's site -
Liz Katsuro at Jelly Roll Fabrics - HERE - ;))

If you sign up for her email you get notices of her SALES -

AND FREE JELLY ROLL PATTERNS -

AND FREE HST TUTORIALS -


What a deal!! - ;))

Anyway - she issued a Challenge -

And offered a tutorial on how to make HST -

Using an interesting technique - ;))

I'm not sure if I'm going to DO the Challenge -

But I thought that I would try her technique - ;))

I had to tweak it a bit because I am A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER -

But it seemed to work - ;))

I got them all cut -

And have them on the design wall for tomorrow - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...