Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2016!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

Maybe run the Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas With Squirrels Allowed -
Also known as the RACE or LTRTCWSA -
With Linda - HERE -

Maybe continue to post my TUSAL photos -
Also known as Daffycat's - Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long - HERE -

Maybe try to finish up some of my quilt tops -
You know - actually QUILT them -

And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path - ;))

So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

===

And - if by chance -

You missed my LATE post yesterday afternoon -

Go take a look - ;))

I did some year-end clean up -

And posted a photo of another NEW PROJECT - ;))

NEW YEAR -

Another NEW PROJECT -

What's not to like?? - ;))



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...