Monday, September 18, 2017

Half off -


Last night after dinner I un-stitched the pieces you see in the bottom of the photo -

And the rest of the decorative stitch side -

ALL the way around -

So it's HALF OFF - LOL - ;))


I stayed up late so I could get it done and have that much less to do today -

And now that I have done my chores - paid bills and organized some paperwork - I should be able to get the rest done. It's not that bad - but it takes time - and doesn't lend itself to a whole lot to blog about - haha - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta UNsew some more -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Way to go! Ever heard the song "Stick-to-it-tivity"?

Gene Black said...

To quote a song from "Les Miserables" - One More Day! (and you should be finished unsewing.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...