Friday, September 15, 2017

It might be a couple of days -


Before I get to anything other than my Halloween Churn Dash - ;))

Yesterday I stitched down the binding - and I fought that binding all afternoon - it did NOT want to fold over nicely and the corners did not cooperate AT ALL! -

I finished it up and posted the picture - with NO close-ups if anyone noticed - and thought that I would/could "let it go" - but then I slept on it and realized what I had done wrong -

BOB forgot and cut the binding at 2-1/4" instead of 2-1/2" - and the extra 1/4" that was missing made a BIG difference. So today I decided I'm going to take it all off and do it over - and that may take me a while -

But I can't just leave it - it looks horrid! - ;))


Before I start taking it apart I made the "scrap card" and the "label" - ;))


I still need to make the "heart". I don't have any scraps left over from the charm packs that I used on the front - so I'll have to make do with the trimmings from the back - ;))

This is getting posted early - because I won't have much to show for a while - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta UNsew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Yes, that is like me un-sewing the two alphabet blocks that used the nasty running fsbric. In the end, I'm glad I took the trouble and I'm sure you will be too ... otherwise it would be nagging you every time you looked at it in the future.

Gene Black said...

Un-sewing like sewing only not fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...