Saturday, September 23, 2017

More potholders -


Might be on the agenda for the next couple of days - ;))

While I was straightening up - I found this -


It needs to be sewn together - and rather than be an "orphan" block - I thought that it might make a good potholder - then I got to thinking that I might want to make a couple more while I was at it - just because - ;))

So - now where did I put that potholder pattern/tutorial ? -

Do you think I could find that dang thing? -

Nope -

BUT -

Next best thing -

I did a SEARCH on my own blog -

You know - that little white box in the top LEFT corner - above the name of any blog - next to the BLOGGER box - the BIG WHITE B in the ORANGE box -

And I found my post Some Potholders - HERE -

I printed it out and pulled some fabric -

I should be able to find five nice ones in this batch -


I think these will do - roosters are always fun -


I thought about including the "chicks" -


But decided not to -

I think that they will be so much MORE fun showing up unexpectedly in something with YELLOW scrappy patches - don't you think? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I have been known to go back in blogging time for some information as well. Good pot holders for the chicken year. Next year will be the year of the dog.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... I use that search box a lot. Sometimes I do it to find out just how old an unfinished project is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...