Thursday, September 28, 2017

Getting ready -


Usually takes me a while - ;))

I like to be prepared -

And I really don't like surprises -

So I spent most of the day exploring various forums -

And "help" sites -

Searching for answers to my many questions -

Regarding the set up of my business in Quickbooks - ;))

I know from experience that some things may need to be done in a certain order or the results are not what you anticipated and it may be difficult to correct "after-the-fact" - so I'm trying to avoid that - ;))

I had to laugh -

One section talked about Edit Menu - Preferences -

And I'm not there yet -

But I'm pretty sure that the list does NOT include my #1 Preference -

Spend the entire day Quilting - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Yes, that is true - they leave a lot off of the "Preferences" menu.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...