The borders on my Pinwheel Polka Dot seem to want something curvy in them -
To go along with the curvy stuff that I already quilted in the blocks -
And since the "Lazy 8s" don't show that well on the pink/green blocks -
And I could use more practice -
I decided to add them in the border - ;)
I don't want to chop off the ends when I put on the binding so I stitched a "basting" line about 3/4" in from the edge - like a "do NOT cross this line" sort of reminder to myself. When I get on a roll, I might forget to watch how closely I get to the edge -
And if there is a bit too much room between the quilting and the binding when I get that far - I can always stitch an "echo" line to fill in the space.
So MANY possibilities.
The stitched guideline is about all of the sewing I got done today - spent some time knitting and some more time at the eye doctor for a check-up. Good news - there is nothing to fix - YAY!! - See him again next year - ;))
2018 seems to be starting off on
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -