Saturday, January 20, 2018

Chasing this little squirrel -


Has had me up a tree for a couple of days now - ;))

I wanted to post a "finished" project - but it's not cooperating with me right now - and I didn't want to tease you guys any more - so here's what I have so far - ;))


The optical illusion and 3-D effect of Tumbling Blocks has always fascinated me - and I want to share a couple of tips and tricks that I learned the HARD way - but it's getting to be dinner time and I'm hungry and I'm tired - so my "explanation" post will have to wait until tomorrow or the next day - ;))

The 3-D effect is even prettier in "real life" - ;))

What do you think? - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I think it looks fantastic. This is certainly something I want to try at some point.

Katie said...

Is that shiny fabric? Oohhhh....shiny!!! I'm curious about your tricks, even if this pattern is nowhere near my bucket list!

Barb said...

I really want to do one of these, Ilove it.!!

Julie Fukuda said...

So, the squirrels are running up and down that pile of blocks ... Hard to so with all that going on, I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...