Saturday, January 6, 2018

Testing - 1/6/17


Went to the forum to check on the status of the "fix" - HERE -

And way down at the bottom were a couple of new user comments saying that the problem had been fixed -

So I did my own little test -

Guess "they" did fix the problem - whatever it was -

I loaded these three photos the "old" way - and it worked just fine - ;))

'


It would have been nice of Blogger and/or Google to acknowledge the fact that something was wrong - and that "they" had fixed it - instead of us having to find out for ourselves - but that's the way it goes.

So for now all is well - until the next time something goes wrong or is changed or just works differently and we "accidentally" find out about it - ;))

Gotta love it -

And I do -

It keeps me wondering what tomorrow will bring - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

(singing) The sun'll come out TOMORROW.....

I am glad it is fixed for all the people who use that method. I even use it at times if I am showing a photo that was previously on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...