Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2018


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

No resolutions -

No pressure -

All I want/need to do is -

Maintain my Slow Poke Quilter status -

Maybe try to improve my Free-Motion Quilting skills -
Which need a LOT more practice - practice - practice -

And since I have a bunch of practice pieces piled up -

Maybe try to finish up some more of my quilt tops -
You know - actually QUILT them -

Maybe make a new Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt - LHQSQ for short -
Like this one - but in different colors - or maybe a smaller version -


And deal with whatever Squirrels cross my path - ;))

So again this year -

What will be - will be - ;))

NEW YEAR -

NEW PROJECTS -

What's not to like?? - ;))



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Happy New Year. Just watch out for those squirrels, they can derail a lot of progress--- but it sure can be fun to chase them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...