Monday, January 15, 2018

Three sets of binding are cut -


Nothing exciting or fancy -


Some pink border fabric with some of the white/pink polka dot for the flange on my Pinwheel Polka Dot -


Some mottled green and solid gold for the Christmas Block Table Runner and Table Topper -


And some dark navy blue and solid white for Do You See What I See? - ;))


I'll probably bore you with the "in progress" photos over the next couple of days -

But posting about my progress keeps me accountable - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Katie said...

Accountable 🤣
Somehow binding-making is the hardest part...at least for me. You're on a roll!

Gene Black said...

When I get to binding, I can see the "light at the end of the tunnel" so I actually finish the quilt. I have several that I need to get to that point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...